Saturday, January 19, 2008

50th *SPECIAL* Post: Comic#10:Phantom:D130: Mystery of Kula-Ku(1976)

Earlier,I thought to publish this 'special' 50th post in few days later.But,some extremely SPECIAL & CHEERFUL event forced me to post it today!!

Today we have witnessed OUR one of the GREATEST Test victories overseas,against 'champion' team Australia & that too on their arguably most pacy pitch:WACA in Perth!!!!

WOW!!!.....after all those 'ghastly saga' (of Sydney test) ,this victory was most needed that we grabbed!!!
We deserved it,after all those 'cheating' we'd to face in that Sydney Test!!
Literally,Aussies were never looked like in this match,,,,it's ONLY our Team India were on the top ...season to season,day to day!!! ain't??

THIS POST IS DEDICATED TO ALL THOSE ELEVEN 'BRAVE' INDIANS WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH A GLORIOUS MOMEMT......The 'Men In Blue'.....our TEAM INDIA!!!!!

So,cheers this rare moment,congrats each other & in between ,as it's 'Lost World's' 50th post,have a nice Phantom strip for this occasion:Mystery of Kula-Ku - the most awaited Phantom comic,which was published in IJC as 'River of fire'(No.279 & 280).
Also,thanks for all of your visiting my little 'Kingdom' ;-) and leaving your valuable feed-backs....keep coming friends!!! :-)


Also,you can have a look in my previous article on this Mysterious place!! Thanks again to my friend Andreas!!
I love this thriller (BOTH the Indrajal & B/W Strip versions),one of the BEST Phantom adventures,I hope you ALL will like it as well......:-))

E-N-J-O-Y!!!!!!!

Have some glimpses first!!



















DOWNLOAD D130

11 comments:

Me, Myself & Me!! said...

Hello dear, Thats a great story indeed!! I too got a chance reading the B/W version but never got IJC! Can you plz upload that also?:)

Chatur Cheeta said...

Thanks & congrats on your 50th Post.

AJAY said...

Congrats on your 5oth posting. But As its name appears as Lost World of Indrajal but even comics which were printed in Indrajal are not being posted , in that place , black & white strips are being posted . Indrajal have no subsitutes , colorful.

HojO said...

#Sushant:
Thnx 4 appreciatn my li' effort!!

I'll defntly put the scans if I get!

HojO said...

#CC:

Thanks....keep coming! :-)

HojO said...

#Ajay:
I know yaar! ;)

Fact's....as there are many a blogs dedicated to post IJC n NO ONE to 'discuss' the characters/stories etc...so,I decide to crete one for the same!

Later I starting to publish some B/W Phantom Strips with colored Mandrake sundays..may b in future,I'll post some ijc sacans as well..:-)

Indrajal Comics Club said...

keep it up buddy,
congrats for the 50th post
still many more landmarks to come

sorry for the late reply

AJAY said...

If you want to post colorful indrajal # 279 & 280 , i will send you these scans to you.

HojO said...

#ICC:
Thnx,hope soo....and it's ok! :-)

#Ajay:Thnx 4 sending those scans....I'll post after a Mandrake Indrajal!! :-)

Keep coming.....

pattu said...

What a story! Throughly enjoyed it! I'm sure they must have censored the kiss in Ijc. At least Diana would have been pleased by that! Thank you so much Sagnik.
It would be great if you could post the corresponding Ijc as well.
Great stuff!

Me, Myself & Me!! said...

Phantom D150 - Queen Karola of Kula-Ku 9-13-82 to 2-12-83! now, want this! :) And without your providing this, this saga cant be ended!